When in use, electrical equipment and/or electronic devices emit electromagnetic fields and radiofrequency. Einstein Brain provides Electromagnetic Field Measurements (EMF) for RF exposure evaluations.
Our services assess the EMF health risks and potential hazards in residential properties and workplaces across all sectors.
Our highly experienced and qualified assessors will use their expertise and equipment to assess electromagnetic field (EMF) exposures to ensure:
- All your employees and/or household are safe & protected
- Your company or home meet legislative requirements from a Health & Safety point-of-view
Why Einstein Brain
EMF Radiation Measurement Process
We measure 6 types of radiation that can affect your health and our EMF specialists check if your electrical system has been correctly and safely grounded.
The assessment may take up to 2 hours to complete the full protocol and our consultants will:
- Introduce you to the process step by step.
- Provide you with an EMF Measurement Brochure.
- Define the measurement location in the house, based on where people spend most of their time.
- Measure existing levels of radiation.
- Issue a comprehensive & easy-to-understand report.
- Analyse the result.
- Provide a personalised consultation.
- Create a solution plan and provide you with all actions required.
Einstein Brain Equipment
Accuracy matters and it’s only achieved when the right meter is used. At Einstein Brain, we are proud to use Narda EMF Equipment.
Narda is a leading provider of measuring equipment for the EMF / EME Safety, RF Test & Measurement and EMC sectors. The Safety product spectrum includes wideband and frequency selective measuring instruments, full coverage wide area monitors, and personal safety monitors that are worn on the person.
The PMM brand of EMC instruments consists of devices for measuring the electromagnetic compatibility of equipment. The RF Test & Measurement range includes analysers and devices for measuring and identifying RF sources. Servicing and calibration, together with training programs complete the range of services provided.
Narda products are tailored to specific market requirements and are ideal for the stated purpose.
Our EMF Measurement is followed-up by both a detailed EMF professional report and a personalized action plan including solutions & recommendations to ensure compliance, and safety.
Essentially, we’ve gone to great lengths to ensure your professional report is easy-to-understand, logical & readable.
We appreciate EMFs are a complex topic and how important it is that you understand what it’s about & any actions required.
EMFs are emitted from all electrical & electronic equipment. High EMF exposure is predominant in modern days and such levels can cause specific Health effects over a sustained period such as:
- Brain Cancer
- Childhood Leukaemia
- DNA Fragmentations and Cell Damages
- Blood and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Electro Hypersensitivity Syndrome
Furthermore, EMFs can readily interfere with the operation of electronic medical activities and others even at relatively low levels.
The Control of Electromagnetic Fields at Work (CEMFAW), to protect all employees from the known health effects resulting from exposure to high levels of electric, magnetic & electromagnetic fields, or “EMF’s” states, duties as an employer are:
- If 5+ employees, employers are to undertake an EMF Assessment of the site to ensure the Actions Levels/thresholds given in the CEMFAW regulations are not exceeded. If exceeded, employers must implement corrective actions to reduce the EMF risks
- If any employees are considered “At-Risk” based on measurements, a specific personal EMF risk assessment must be carried out for that individual. “At-Risk” employees are evaluated based on the equipment they use and the areas they normally work.
High Effect Locations